I just came across Viktor Hertz’s Honest Logos and I’m kinda inspired, I’m thinking of doing a similar series focusing on common brands in Vietnam. But I need some ideas, any suggestion?
Off the top of my head, I got:
- VCB: largest bank with worst customer service
- Miniso: Chinese stuffs masquerading as Japanese stuffs
- Mumuso: same as Miniso but masquerading as Korean stuffs instead of JP
- VTV: Vietnam’s disgrace of a national television network
- FLC Group: Fuck Life, build Cable cars
- What else you guys got?